Fraser Island Adventure Tours
Fraser Island is the world’s largest sand island, 123 km long by 15 km wide.
It was World Heritage Listed in 1992 after a bitter struggle between
conservationists, sand mining and logging interests. It is composed almost
entirely of vegetation covered sand, with over 40 freshwater lakes and
Our tours take you into the best areas of this environmentally sensitive region
and discover its precious eco-systems, abundant wildlife and natural beauty.
Throughout the day you will touch on and appreciate nature’s magnificent
paradox. Seemingly endless golden beaches encompass towering hardwood
forests, barren heathland, pristine rainforests, huge creeping sandblow
deserts, crystal clear freshwater lakes, gurgling blood red streams,
prehistoric ferns, mosaic coloured sands.
Modern 4WD Tour Buses
- Custom Built
- Special Purpose
- 17 Passengers
- Air Conditioned
- Coach Seating
- Panoramic Windows
- Bring swimmers, towel and camera
- Sunscreen and hat (even in winter)
- Limited storage - hand baggage only, no strollers
- Dress comfortably - it’s not a fashion parade
- Important - please consider these are 4WD
tours, conditions can be rough. May not
be suitable for people who have back
problems, pregnant or prone
to motion sickness
- All vehicles are fitted
with seat belts
Seniors* (over 60's) $160.00
Students* (full time) $150.00
Family* (2 adults 2 children) $530.00
(additional children with family @ $100 per child)
Weekend Special on
Excluding 26th Dec - 26th Jan
Departing Rainbow Beach
*Proof to be produced to driver
Our price includes free courtesy pickup and drop off, ferry transfers,
National Parks’ fees, morning and afternoon teas and a delicious BBQ
lunch with complimentary drinks.
• 0700 - depart Noosa - free coastal pick ups.
• Cable barge crossing Noosa River.
• Teewah Coloured Sands - Cooloola National Park.
• Double Island Point, Freshwater Track or Wide Bay Carlo Sand Blow.
• Morning Tea Stop Rainbow Beach (provided).
• Fraser Island Ferry Crossing - Inskip Point to Hook Point.
• 75 Mile Beach travel via Eurong or Happy Valley.
• Inland 4WD Sandy Forest tracks; Satinays, Kauri Forest, etc.
• Midday lunch stop and swim - normally 1.5 to 2 hours at crystal clear
freshwater Lake McKenzie.
• Delicious “Aussie style” bush barbecue, choice of prime sirloin steak,
delicate white fillet of fish with lemon, or vegetarian burger served with
a varied assortment of fresh salads, ‘icy cold’ complimentary drinks
(all included in price).
• Lush rainforests - luxuriant canopy of palms and vines - don’t forget
your camera for the magnificent rainforest walk!
• Afternoon tea provided on homebound leg.
• 1730hrs estimated return to Noosa.
• Return to your point of pick up.
7 Days a Week
Free Coastal Pick-up
||Mooloolaba / Alexandra Headland
||Pacific Paradise / Twin Waters
||Coolum / Hyatt
||Sunrise / Sunshine Beach
|| Noosa Heads
|Our price includes free courtesy pickup and drop off, ferry transfers,
National Parks’ fees, lunch, morning and afternoon teas.
- Once departed Rainbow Beach we make the Fraser Island
crossing from Inskip Point to Hook Point by vehicle ferry.
Keep a watch out for dolphins.
- Northward bound - travel by 4WD along the seemingly
endless golden highway of 75 Mile Beach. Awesome.
- Inland sand tracks through heathlands, towering
hardwood forests, sub tropical satinays, kauris etc.
- Swim and unwind at crystal clear Lake McKenzie or
Lake Birrabeen – famous for its turquoise colours and
fine dazzling, white silica sands.
- Delicious “Aussie style” sizzling bush barbecue lunch
with welcome icy cold drinks (included).
- Pristine rainforest - luxuriant canopy of palms
- Let’s go there’s still plenty to do.
- Eli Creek – swiftly flowing – nature’s paradox. Time for a lazy dip. Refreshing.
- Shipwreck of the SS Maheno – built in Scotland 1904 - a permanent fixture to the Northern Beach since 1935.
- Intriguing Coloured Sands formations featuring 72 colours
or hues – part of the World’s largest sand island.
- Our group will plan to be back in Rainbow Beach about
4.30pm and in Noosa 6pm depending the tour routes
we have taken for our unforgettable day out.
|Wanggoolba Creek - home to the ancient Angiopteris
Evecta, known as the king fern or giant fern.
• These huge ferns can have fronds 6 metres or more
• Growth occurs in rainforests often near streams
GENERAL CONDITIONS: Tours may vary due to tidal or weather conditions.
We reserve the right to substitute vehicles and/or drivers and shall not be
responsible or liable for death of/or injury to any person or loss of/or damage to
any property due to persons negligence. As we are a small company and prepare
all our own food, cancellation fees have to apply: • after 3.00pm day prior to tour
50% of fare • failure to board 100% of fare • Prices are subject to change.
Codford Pty. Ltd. Trading as Fraser Island Nature Tours ABN 80 010 870 729